27 January 2009

pourquoi?

"Twitter is over capacity.
Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again."
Didn't know it could o.d. on tweets. I'm not even following that many people.

Also, THE GRUDGE just started on Sci-Fi. My curiosity has gotten the better of me...I don't know why I'm watching it. The fact that the opening credits are written in red already has my heart pumping =( It's okay though, roomie has wisely suggested that I set the surf channel to TLC's Jon & Kate Plus 8 so I can switch immediately if it becomes too creepy. Something tells me that I'll be watching the lovely Gosselin family for the next two hours while writing my journal.

O god, my hand is on my face, I'm yelling at asian girl who is stupidly following creepy noises. Don't go down into the basement, silly....OMGZWTH. She's dead and I'm changing the channel.

No comments: