14 January 2009

karma chameleon

Maybe this week-long cold-bronchitis-strep thing is karma finally biting me in the butt for my academic failures last quarter. Of course, in the fall, I'd intentionally sleep through or miss classes, but I actually began winter on the right foot and have now missed because I'm the walking dead.

But ohhhh my gawwwwd is Hamburger Helper the best damn thing ever! The bacon cheeseburger kind.
Roomie and her bf just made and served some for me (sweeties). Of course, I've always known that eating anything dairy-related while you're sick is no good, but the heart wants what it wants. Oh, we're all sick, together. Won't you come join our viral/bacterial themed party? Dress up as your favorite illness!

Tucker Max tonight? Perhaps I will go and sit silently until my coughs interrupt his F-bombs and R-rated stories.

For now, I'm enjoying each rich, cheesy, beefy bite with my writing assignments strewn about my desk and limitless television viewing options: Muppets, Deal or No Deal, Colbert, Rock of Love Bus, Benny Hill...

1 comment:

Kara said...

I like that your heart wants Hamburger Helper.