29 December 2008

Indecisive adventures

I didn't want to see TWILIGHT, had already seen BEN BUTTON and SLUMDOG.
Christine and I were for BEDTIME STORIES and VALKYRIE.
Ryan was for TWILIGHT and AUSTRALIA
Steph didn't want VALK or BEDTIME, was for TWILIGHT
Ryan and I didn't wanna pay for 4 XMASes

I proposed that we all watch four different movies or we all watch DESPEREAUX together.
Then I proposed fruit shaved ice and bowling. Ding, ding, ding!

Picked up socks from Christine's house, ate some shaved ice, discussed spas, then went bowling at a ghetto alley in La Habra. A delightful mix of death metal and classic rock music was playing. We ran into Kim and Jess. I haven't seen them since we graduated, so it was the most unexpected, ironic surprise. Ironic because just earlier today, mom inquired about Kim to see if I knew how she was, to which I answered that I had no idea and I'd probably never see her again, ever. Poof! Two lanes over, there she was.

Bowling was exhausting, we discussed how out of shape and sad we were. Drove to In N Out after midnight for a snack. They mistakingly gave me a double double, a good slip-up. Drove everyone back to Birch to their cars. Finally home, sweet home.

Tomorrow, mom and I brace ourselves for a long day of shopping.
The break goes on...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So you didn't see Despereaux? Mm... I still need to.

Nick said...

You should have all just seen Frost/Nixon. Problem solved.

Christine said...

I can't believe you have not seen twilight yet?!! and Tom Cruise is the weakest part of Valkyrie (which says a lot) but it was entertaining so check it out at some point. I find it good for a rainy day hahahaha.