02 December 2008

humdeedrum

My intention was to be productive tonight, so of course, I found it absolutely necessary to elf myself and four others. Way to go, Megs. Fruit of boredom

At 3 A.M. the sky is unusally bright and orange-hued, which is a bit unsettling. The foggy nights are making these two already gloomy weeks all the more depressing. I walked through mist to Kerckhoff and felt like I was living out every scary movie I could remember; Nightmare on Elm Street came to mind first--probably one of the all-time most disturbing films for me.

I accomplished little today. Meeting was pointless, but El Pollo Loco chicken provided so I ate. Kim and I got excited and bought things impulsively during Ralph's run: Oreo's, chocolate pudding, bacon, among other less exciting things. Serving size for bacon, two strips. HAH. That'd be the portion of sissies! Though, it's probably both admirable and frightening that I prefer at least eight strips when I dine on bacon. I'm still confused over how I haven't had a heart attack or keeled over yet based on my diet, lack of decent exercise, and insomnia. My body takes a lot of abuse, but at least I haven't added smoker's lung and drunk liver. That would seal the deal.

I'd completed this survey to set up a phone interview for the Apple Campus Rep position before turkey break. A Richie Rich (that's actually his name?!) was/is supposed to call yesterday (guess not) or today, so hopefully he does. A new, FREE, laptop would be much appreciated.

Happy birthday Britney Spears! Comeback at age 27 with Circus, good stuff.

All right, I'm outtie.

No comments: