01 November 2009

my worst nightmare

Spent this past week in a living nightmare: not eating.
?!, you may wonder to yourself. I'm thinking it was just a stomach flu I'd caught last Sunday, but I basically could not keep anything down and went through the week in a constant state of nausea and the most disturbing diet of so much Hatorade and hate-saltines. Basically, for the first time in my life, I fasted.

On top of that, week five and six are my intense midterm weeks and the past consisted of the most ridiculous series of CEC events that had me up all night, every night.

I will say that whatever happened, it was definitely a reality slap in the stomach for me about said atrocious diet.
Don't fret! I, Reptar, am fairly back to normal eating habits. I have yet to go medium at Carl's, but I've already had an In N Out burger so...same difference--reluctant to use that phrase because it's been one of those mystery phrase pet peeves ever since it's conception.


Halloween was somethin'. Rach, Matt, Robby, Yaz, Danny, Jenny and I all got ready together. We did each other's makeup (gents included), crafted and constructed things, used so much hair spray that my apartment and all of our heads were on the brink of bursting into flames. We had a heck of a time at Jeffreezy's--saw some creatively cool costumes, then the usual un-creative but spirited, slutty ones. The night winded down with a most perfect Friends + tea sesh back at Rach's. Far too many moments that made me laugh 'til I cried: Julia Roberts turning tricks again, stockings down, lollipops, fixing up a most happy Wall-E with handy whore tape, the cheeriest clown, and our fav bay area reppin' with some moves, to name some.

Then I realized my old age can't take the insanity of Halloween anymore. Slept right through Hello Kitty's birthday bash at Royal/T 'til 1pm the next day. Even YLC at 11:30pm that night was an exhausting venture. "All I need in this life of sin"....is a cup of tea, PJs, and some Golden Girls. Fin.

Oh yeah, and it doesn't hurt that Jay-Z's coming up and I'm crossing my fingers for the girlfriend.

No comments: