06 November 2009

mmm pretty.

Friday = Star Trek baseball cap, black velour sweats, GAP men's sweatshirt.
Oh, tack on a bluetooth earpiece and combat boots. I...am...spart--soccer dad.

This outfit was most favorable on the drive back to LA today. Skipped the morning rush and drove straight through, sans traffic. K-EARTH 101 was playing the coolest medley of songs. Naturally, I sang my heart out to each one, with a quick Tay Tay on KOST interlude, then switched back to The Rascals, Beach Boys and Jackson 5. During the drive, I was in a genuine state of sublimity. Dropped the kids off at the pool, put the groceries in the fridge...

Who's living the dream? This here lady.

I, soccer motherfather, am the antithesis of mod man. For real fashion, please reference ++.

I'll attempt a 360 for tonight's Diplo show. It's all ages, but I'm sure they don't need a creepy 80-year old there.

No comments: