20 November 2008

An Uneventful, Whiny Wednesday

Woke up, dozed off in lecture, killed time in office, trudged through another boring lab, micro-organized office, made/ate Korean comfort dinner with Danny, Ralph's run.

Went all out to end this woefully unexciting day by plopping down in lime green fold-out-chair, fork in hand and 15 inch box of impulsively bought Entenmann's Danish Raspberry Twist cake in lap, turned on the tube, ate a third of it.

Woooo yeah.

In addition to all that mind-boggling excitement, various unwelcome stress and problems have been coming up recently. Commence list of grievances:

1. Almost walked out the door in new H&M top with large, plastic security magnet still attached. I left my superhuman magnet at home so I'll have to take in store to get the darn thing removed.
2. Radio article never got posted by deadline to air. It will probably count as a missed report, which is frustrating because I finished/edited it and cannot figure out the technical glitch that prevents me from uploading.
3. Need to make decision asap about whether or not to take Spirit Awards internship next quarter. Several factors that are up in the air make me hesitate on just saying yes.
4. Is internship even relevant? --> What am I doing? constant stress.
5. Worth missing class and Dance Marathon? (big deal just because it is something I am dedicated to each year to raise the money and kids from camp will be there as well)
6. Petty drama from past has sort of come back for no good reason! I don't ask for things like that. ugh.
7. Den tickets wrongly charged to BAR account.
8. Am I getting sick or not?
9. Weather is too random right now, adding to Debbie Downer mood.
10. I'm poor.
11. Homesick. Thanksgiving is so close/so far.
12. Got midterm back. So-so.
13. Still disturbed by dead squirell sighting from yesterday. It was literally two feet from me, two feet too close.
14. Certain that one of my classes will fill up by second pass, throwing off whole schedule. So, so great.
15. Recently discovered that another HS acquaintance lost home in fires. Humbling.

...realizing how trivial my list seems and that, again, I always have much to be grateful for.

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da. Life goes on.

No comments: