01 November 2008

HARDly boring.

HARDfest. aakdfhgwuekyhdjbsdomgdjamcrystalcastlesjusticeamazingaksjfkldsfj.

I don't know if I can even listen to my Crystal Castles album. It simply won't even come close to their live set. sigh.

Justice. o m g z.

This was probably the most exciting Halloween I've experienced at UCLA.
Aside from the 5000 gallons of wo-man sweat, a mixture of 102931092 substances stinking up my clothes, and incredibly rude and aggressive people (coachella is definitely a more polite festival, understandable, as it is not a semi-rave), I had a genuinely awesometastic time.

I also admired some of the creative costumes: Ziggy Stardust, Clockwork Orange, of course Cakes and Chuck's Dorothy and cowardly lion. so precious.

Those were a breath of fresh air from the usual:
underwear + ______ = slutty ______
a. badge, cop
b. red cross, nurse
c. cat ears, cat
d. wings, bird/VS angel/regular angel/fairy.

I think I did pretty decently in dressing it up as some sort of neon-80s mismatched nerd, accessorized by Thank You Mart for under $20.

I'm fairly certain I went through almost 100, if not 100 texts today, the majority of those at HARD. Never have I sent/received that many texts within one night. My text speed sucks horribly. In my hurry I sent some painfully misspelled texts which would appear as if a drunk person typed them. My abnormally squat thumbs don't help. Another reason I could never text off an i-phone because I'd probably push 4 letters at once.
--------
Backtracking a bit, I'm glad I was able to spend a little time with old high school friends before HARD. Thanks for visiting me guys! They went off to Weho afterward...which I'm sure was equally ridiculous and fun.

Now, to add to my numerous FAILs of the night, the sun will be rising shortly. oh joy.
Sad thing is, I'm wide awake.

I'll try and get a few hours of sleep, then study until the Jason Mraz concert tonight, a crazy switch from HARD, but just as wonderful in it's own Jason-can-sing-me-the-phone-book-and-it'd-be-lovely kinda way. Lost my voice at the fest, of course, so I shall be that obnoxious girl who sings along to every song sounding like honking donkey. I just realized I'll be driving to the Greek Theatre as well...in Saturday traffic. Going places can be frustrating, but everywhere has been worth the drive.
-------
New train of thought: I just looked at my phone and realized HOW DISGUSTING EVERYTHING IS RIGHT NOW. UNSANITARY. EW. freaking out. =(

Now, I'll be watching the sunrise in it's entirety while I sanitize everything I took to HARD.

Ah, and the Norm's dinner we had about an hour ago is metabolized so I is hungry again. Surprise, surprise.
-----

Whatever happens. Do the dance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm all smiles from last night. What a good time! Have a brast tonighttt