24 March 2009

a personal "project"

It's nothing substantial, just something I should've created a while ago given my borderline creepy passion for music and song. I have decided to create top 10 lists by genre, of the __'s, etc... Porque/Pourquoi? Why not?! Besides, I'm just beginning to get better from my flu-thingymabob and I need to get this break started. Traveling, psh. It's list-making time.

As for the good ol' tube, since the list of what I watch goes on for miles, I can tell you that I'm not watching:
-The Nora Roberts 2009 collection [but I'm all for any new gossip about LeAnn Rimes' supposed caught-on-tape affair with her steamy co-star. Poor hubby]
-Toddlers and Tiaras [and I will not be watching WE's new Little Miss Perfect either, for that matter]
-trash reality tv [temporarily during break, I think my parents would cry]
-LOST. I gave up on remembering or attempting to figure out every reference, symbol, clue, polar bear, dharma station, let alone trying to remember what happens over the course of a single episode and all its flash____s.
-In the infomercial department, I've finally grown sick of Sham Wow--once you bought it, the excitement of seeing and must-having it over the tv fades away. I would like the Egg Genie, though.

Had I not caught the plague, I'd be camping with good company in Malibu, but I did so I am not. I am trying to cut down on the bad/stupid decision making. Though they have immediate rewards, I tend to regret such decisions (like if I'd left for camping today when I am finally getting better) as the foolishness and suckiness of those choices eventually reveal themselves. In other words, I want less FMLs and more HMLs (hail my life?) or AMLs (applaud my life?), you get the picture.

I also watched episode 2 of KINGS last night. YES. Not quite as mind-blowingly suspenseful to me as DAMAGES, but it's getting gooood. To no point whatsoever, here is a completely gratuitous picture of Egan.
Your welcome and good day.

No comments: