15 March 2010

you're gonna like the way you feel, i guarantee it

This past week I've been in finals terror eating mode, occurring nightly at a continuous rate between ungodly hours of 5pm and 5am.

McD's, pizza, pizza, curry, yogurtland, pizza, pizza, chocolate snacks, more McD's, ice cream, burger, milkshake, a stromboli (meatcheese sodium baked in bread soaking in sauce) from Enzo's (first time ever in my UCLA career), McDs...

So if you ever feel sad, just find comfort in knowing that my arteries are far more clogged than yours.

In entirely unrelated news, Dakota Fanning is ridiculous. I realize that most people are love/hate over her, but there's no denying that the little lady is blessed with a gift for acting. I also realize the love/hate over K-Stew. She's fine on screen, awkward off. Both are young and multi-talented; they sing half the soundtrack on THE RUNAWAYS.

I might be one of the few, but as a fan of Joan Jett and the band, I'm looking forward to the film. Dakota plays Cherie Currie and K-Stew, Joan. Oh, they also do cocaine (apparently crushed B-vitamins?) and share an onscreen kiss. Whoa.

"Cherry Bomb", original live 1977



"Cherry Bomb", film 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

posts! it takes finals for you to post! lol.

that was so grammatically wrong.. i get now why you offer to edit my stuff. :P

good to hear your escapades havent changed. lol. funny stories galore!